Wattage based Electric Tube Expansion Machine
- Fully Solid State Design - no moving parts - no wear and tear - no noise - consequently long life.
- Uses the latest micro-controller chip for control functions.
- Uses one main circuit board for easy maintenance.
- Accurately calibrated digital torque setting with a resolution of 1 watt makes torque settings accurate and can be easily reproduced for identical results.
- Connected drive is automatically recognized & indicated by means of LED on the torque controller.
- Soft start has been provided for all drives, which reduces starting currents in the drive. As a result, life of carbon brushes & drive increases.
- Torque setting arranged in four different ranges to suit four different drives. Appropriate wattage range is automatically selected for the connected drive, hence drives can not be abused or overused.
- Actual drive wattage (torque) is displayed. Set wattage (torque), drive current and line voltage can be seen be Press of a button.
- Adjustable reverse time from (1 sec to 100 secs.)
- Trip time adjustable from (0.1 sec to 10 secs.)
- Pause time (time interval between cycles) adjustable from ( 1 sec to 100 secs.)
- Manual reverse by push button, in case of emergency.
- Drive Speed adjustable in reverse rotation.
- Hand (trigger) mode or foot switch mode, both are available.
- Expansions can be carried out either in single cycle mode or auto repeat mode.
- MCB has been provided to protect the drives against over current by short circuits..
- Plug in type PCBs reduce down time to minimum during trouble shooting.
- LED indicators provided for forward, reverse & trip conditions of drive.
- Superior SCR technology has been incorporated ratherthan trics. SCRS have much better voltage, current dv/dt ratingsÂ than triacs. This leads to greater reliability & the power circuit becomes almost failsafe.
- All the spares inside the panel viz : PCBs, Transformers, CT, Relays DPM etc. Can be replaced by use of only a screw driver.
- PC/Printer compatible.
Voltage Single Phase 50/60 Hz